Skip to main content

3/30

 I was the first one to the shower this morning. These bathrooms are spotless. The toilets are clean, there is no foul odor. It is amazing.

I convinced Ethan to allow me to make plans for him to have a tutor. It was more like begging him to release me from being in charge of that. He wanted me to help him and I have proven to be incapable. I excel at other things economics and English just aren’t my forte.

I am so glad he agreed to it. He wants to graduate. It’s hard to schedule in time for schooling with PT, OT, dialysis and recreational time while still on sedatives and learning how to do simple things like getting yourself dressed and practicing walking. Everything takes longer. Eating, walking, dressing, bathing....everything.

Ethan went to his therapies and did well. I was able to scoot out and accidentally buy 4 bags of jelly beans. Damn it. Why are they so good? My family might say I am a jelly bean addict in the spring, but don’t be fooled, they eat them too. Probably just as much as I do.

Ethan was a little tired today. But he got through his therapies. We have a plan for him to sleep until 9 tomorrow. He is excited. Tomorrow will be busy. They also have multiple signs up to avoid the left arm because they keep trying to draw blood or take his blood pressure on the fistula arm.







Comments

  1. I hope they can read signs here, lol. Ethan looks pooped out but comfy.
    I’m glad you are delegating schoolwork duty to a tutor, give you a little break with that plus more time to eat jelly beans😂🐰.
    Sleep well tonight and really hope Ethan sleeps until 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Dreams and
    Happy Tomorrows
    Love ❤️ And Hugs🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SO deserve pristine bathrooms and endless jellybeans. Things sound great! It's thrilling. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for first to the shower and a clean toilet! It was a good day for both of us with toilets. Finally, I can flush the condo toilet with no more issues...thanks you Paul! You are now my hero! I had no idea how to work that darn handle or flusher thingy...don’t even know what to call that. LOL.

    I don’t know how he can even fit school in with all that. But we all know when Ethan puts his mind to something he does it. We will all be cheering him on at graduation!!!

    You snacksidentally grabbed jelly beans ha! You deserve as many bags as you want girlfriend!! 💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment