Skip to main content

5/3

 Today was a good day. The weather was nice this morning. Ethan got some sunshine therapy. I made a call to neurology over at Strong. I called the pediatric department because that was the number I was given to call and schedule with. When I spoke to the receptionist, she said we would have to schedule with an adult neurologist because of Ethan’s age.

I told her that I thought that may be incorrect and politely asked for her to reassess the situation. She said she would look into it and call me back. She never called back so we will try again tomorrow.

Ethan was rightfully nervous for dialysis. I am going to add “therapist” to my resume.  Maybe it should be more honest and say “uncredentialed therapist”. We chatted about it. And I think he did really well considering how nervous he was.

We made it through dialysis and Ethan wasn’t hospitalized. That is one time in a row! Yeah! Tomorrow is another busy day.

Comments

  1. That receptionist is a stellar employee, huh? You've got so many credentials to add to your resume. Hoping you have another good day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any one of us would feel the same way Ethan did yesterday going to dialysis after what happened on Friday. One for one is 100%!! Way to go. Let's keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it. I would have lost it when you keep getting the run around. Plus I can't stand it when they say they will call you back and then don't. Thank goodness you are on top of it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment