Skip to main content

5/4

Ethan was feeling overwhelmed with school and appointments today. I secretly was also overwhelmed. 

Coordinating our kidney transplant evaluation in NYC  in June for Ethan and myself has been involving a lot of phone calls and prep work. One day is totally full of appointments for Ethan so far. I have two other offices setting up appointments, one office is donor testing for me. The other office is coordinating an appointment for Ethan.

Then I set up the appointment with neurology in Rochester which involves two visits 24 hours apart.

I am finding that I have to look at my calendar each morning so I know what I am supposed to be doing. I even started including things like “meds” for Ethan.

I also decided that I should dip my toes back into work. I went into work today for a few (5) hours. It felt good to be back. It was nice to see my coworkers faces and get my hands on some furry creatures to shower them with my love whether they wanted it or not. Telling them how cute they are. ❤️

We are working our ways towards how life will be for a while. It’s not easy but we are making it work. We are just moving forward.

Comments

  1. 💚 Between the love, sheer determination and positive attitude (not to mention all the prayers) this “new normal” has no option other than to be the best “new normal” even with its really sucky times. You guys got this! 💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your re-entry into work went well! I know your coworkers were so happy to see you. The new coordination of everything coming sounds so overwhelming. Please be very kind to yourself and take it day-by-day. There's nothing you two can't power thru. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than furry snuggles❤️🐾

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than furry snuggles❤️🐾

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better than furry snuggles❤️🐾

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment