Skip to main content

5/9

Happy Mother’s Day to all furry and non-furry Mother’s. Being a mom isn’t always easy. It doesn’t come with a manual. Pretty much us mom’s make stuff up as we go. Appreciate your mom’s, appreciate you kids, appreciate your furry little creatures. Think of those that lost their mom’s or children.

Heavily on my mind today is the mother aching over the loss of her child so I could spend more time with mine. It’s a gift so priceless that I can’t even begin to explain it. My kids are a pain in the ass sometimes, but man, do I ever love the crap out of them. My heart is full on this day.

As I enjoyed being around my favorite people, I did hold close the kids still in ICU, sick, with their parents wondering, “are they going to make it?”.  What about the nurses, many of them moms themselves, spending the day away from their own kids to take care of someone else’s kids.

I am thankful for all I have. I feel richer than royalty with the supportive and loving family we have. Happy Mother’s Day to everyone.


Comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day Patti. You deserve an award for all you have been thru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😭❤💛❤💛❤💛❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day!!! To one super strong mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day! This one especially means a lot. You nailed it. Thanks to you, I am thinking of all the mom's out there that have lost a child or are worrying about this possibility right now. You are my superstar mom. You earned it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post! I'm so proud of all you do. You gave me a wonderful Mother's Day this year. You and Ethan were both home to celebrate with. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti ,This Mother’s Day
    Was like No Other for you-
    Because of You
    This Mother’s Day was your
    Reward for all that you did with love and determination along Ethan’s Journey
    This Day we Celebrate You!🎉
    AND You and Ethan got to celebrate Together...,Alleluia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti ,This Mother’s Day
    Was like No Other for you-
    Because of You
    This Mother’s Day was your
    Reward for all that you did with love and determination along Ethan’s Journey
    This Day we Celebrate You!🎉
    AND You and Ethan got to celebrate Together...,Alleluia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment