Skip to main content

6/27/21

Today was one thing after another. Not a hard day but a busy day. No time to rest. It didn’t help that I somehow missed making another batch of dialysate. Oops. Had to haul five, 5 liter bags upstairs and start over because of the mistake. Not a big deal but time consuming. I would like to say live and learn, but it seems the learning part I am a bit slow on the uptake.

Ethan was tired today. He took a brief nap this afternoon and went to bed early. All of his fun last night was catching up to him.

We got to meet Ethan’s Make a Wish grantee today face time face which was a first. Covid has slowed the Make a Wish process way down. It was really nice to have a personal visit.

My leg has healed really well. It doesn’t hurt anymore and is not swollen. Woo hoo!





Comments

  1. I'm SO glad your leg feels better. That takes one problem off your list. Be kind to yourself. You are doing fantastic. So much better than most of us would. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a fun weekend for Ethan and he needed some R&R. His smiles made my whole day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your leg is better. I hope you can get some rest soon.

    You are doing amazing, doesn't even cut it for you, Patti! I truly am in awe of your ability to do it all...and so graciously. You know my brain would never even be able to attempt dialysis.
    Remembering everything with a clear, not stressed, exhausted,...overwhelmed, and or tired mind...I'm sure you wouldn't miss a thing.

    The lousy thing about having too much fun...I don't mean with margaritas but that works here too lol...is the need to recoup, like after a vacation. Fun can be tough sometimes. Ethan deserves some nap time after such an exciting week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment