Skip to main content

7/11/21

Sundays seem to be so short. Do they have less hours in them compared to the other days of the week? It seems like it.

Today was full of dialysis and cooking for meals for during the week. After spending a full day, I opened a bottle of Aldi wine (friend got it for me on her trip) and sat on the massage chair (thanks Carrie).

My back really is pissed at me. So I did some physical therapy exercises and stretched. I also took some ibuprofen. It was screaming non audible pains from hell down my leg and radiating fire. I have disc issues so this is no stranger to me.

Today while doing Ethan’s dialysis treatment, he was so thrilled that one of his nocturnal fish was playfully swimming with his other fish. This thing was showing off. Doing acrobatics in the water, zooming this way and that way. His smile was my bright spot. As hard as this new life can be, his smile is why we are here.

Comments

  1. Sundays are definitely shorter than any other day of the week. Mondays are the longest.
    You're welcome. Come over to soak in the HT anytime, too, if it can fit into your schedule. Even if we aren't home, help yourself. Looking forward to bringing the snake camping this weekend and lots of laughs. Ethan's fish post was awesome. I relaxed a bit watching it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment