Skip to main content

7/23

Today I dealt with three different people calling from the insurance company as well as the hospital calling for billing. The insurance company now realizes the billing issue and needs to figure out what charges need to be re-evaluated. However, the amount the hospital says we owe doesn’t jive up with the amount that was billed to the insurance company. I do have some people helping dive into this horrific mess. So it is mostly taken off my plate. I disengaged from the worry a while ago. But it was still an annoyance and time suck. We are making process so that is good.

Today I got a decent dose of sunshine therapy. That was nice. Ethan slept until almost 11:00 today. He was feeling less tired but is having a pain in his left leg. He is going to work on stretching it over the next few days to see if it resolves. He slept longer than normal so I suspect it has to do with him laying in one position too long.

Ethan is focused on taking in the calories. I didn’t focus on it….it came naturally to me. I had more calories than I needed ha ha. 

Ethan was excited to hang out with his good friend for the weekend. He got to have a sense of normalcy, which was great for him.

Happy birthday Kerri



Comments