Skip to main content

7/24

The weather was beautiful and we were able to enjoy it to the fullest. Ethan had a graduation party that he went to. He went with his friend and then had a couple friends over to the house afterward.

Ethan felt pretty decent today, which is good. It is probably because he got so much sleep on Thursday night. The covid vaccine is settling down in his system. All good things.

Avery went tubing with some friends and she had a blast on the lake. She fell off the tube a couple times but they had so much fun. She ended her tube ride by falling off and slicing her toe. We patched her back up but she was done riding at that point.

Days like these are the rewards. Today I felt like I received a great award. Both my kids had fun and it felt like we were back to “normal”. 

I also don’t want to forget to mention that Paul was full of it this weekend and constantly made me laugh. He is hilarious.



Comments