Skip to main content

7/8

It was a rainy day today. Ethan slept in until well after 10:30 which is not like him. I woke him up so I could start dialysis.  Might as well do it while it’s raining out.

When we were done, the rain had let up. I gave him an iron infusion today to hopefully keep his energy level up. The kids and I decided to go walking down at the isthmus. It’s a cool little beach that has beat rocks, sea glass treasures as well as a plethora of dead stuff and for whatever reason, tampon applicators that have washed up. I can never figure out how many women are inserting tampons at the lake that lose track of the applicators.

This Little Rock excursion was the perfect disguise for Ethan’s physical therapy. He walked up and down big rocks, bent over to pick things up or examine them, walked on uneven ground…..it targeted every area of his body.

The water was still and calm.

Afterward, we watched some tv together and then went to dinner and spent the evening with some friends in Cape Vincent. The evening was full of laughter and togetherness. It was a gift.




Comments

  1. Oh, you are sneaky, Patti...but very clever. What a great idea and fun for PT. Hope Ethan found some cool rocks, but I sure hope he left the tampon applicators where they were or at least threw them out. 😂🤮😳 I literally bust out laughing...to myself...since I am alone. Daisy thought it was funny too. 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment