Skip to main content

8/1

Today was a low key day. I did a bunch of back exercises because I feel 40 years older than I am. Ethan had dialysis and I was able to disconnect him while he slept. So he got in a little nap which was good.

I took Avery driving today. We practiced turns and parking. The practice paid off and she is getting it. The best part of the day was when we couldn’t leave the driveway because we didn’t want to disturb the little birds bathing in the puddles from all the rain we have had. It ended with “just drive Avery, they will move.” They were fun to watch blissfully shaking their bird butts in the water. Perhaps I will try that technique in the shower tomorrow.

This week will be busy as I have a hectic work schedule, and dialysis for the first couple days. They rest of the week will be with family.

We had dinner at Nan and Pap’s tonight. It was so nice to visit with them. Their friend made us hand made gnocchi that was Devine. Thank you Marlene, what a delicious gift. We all enjoyed it.


Comments