Skip to main content

8/21

 As I was walking my dogs this morning, I thought about how great they are as friends. On our walk, they happily trotted along, peeing on things, sniffing things and seemed content with just that moment. Wow! 

Maybe I will try not to think of the future or past and just try to live in the moment more often. This is kind of hard to do. 

Ethan stayed busy today tinkering. He tinkered with his remote control car, he worked on his car for a bit. I am glad this brings him joy. 

I am tired. I am going to bed. Good night all.

Comments

  1. Living in the moment is truly so hard to do but I think we can all benefit from trying this! Cheers to a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are amazing and have many things to teach us! Staying in the moment is hard, but each time you remember to do it, you're getting a little better at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come." - Luke the Evangelist

    "If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the moment." - Lao Tzu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment