Skip to main content

8/28

I slept in today until 7 am. It was glorious. I set up my crock pot for food prep. Paul and I had coffee together on our screened in porch with the dogs. Avery and I ran errands and then came back home for the next step of food prep. 

Food prep allows me to make low sodium foods with fresh produce and meat. It also allows for quick healthy options for a rushed lunch break or quick dinner prior to dialysis consuming the evening. 

I make several meals so we can just pull them out and heat them up. The kids sometimes have them for meals too. We just need to stay healthy.

I made up several fresh veggie soups, curry chicken salad and chicken and rice meals. We are set for the next week or two.

I gave Ethan dialysis. Afterward, I rushed to put everything away and be ready to go to a work party. 

Paul, Avery and myself went to the work party and had fun. I was incredibly tired from everything. So we just had to go home . 

Once home I fed the dogs and went to bed. More food prep tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great day!
    And had time to play!
    Yeah!!!
    (Excuse me for
    my lack of poetry skills)

    Enjoy another fun, productive
    day 👍❤️🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💕 prep and relax. One task at a time. You are incredible- all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up on your last few posts. Holy moly.... you've had quite the week. It's so overwhelming and I'm not even living it. I'm sorry you and Ethan have a lot ahead of you, but you both can do this. You have come so very far. I'm truly wishing that the absolute worst things are now far, far behind you. I hope this week is a lot less stressful and hectic than last week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment