Skip to main content

8/29/21

Today consisted of much needed yard work. I transplanted some black eyed Susan’s from my moms house. This felt really good as my gardens have been neglected since last fall. However is was hotter than satan’s butt crack outside. I considered just throwing away my clothes because I was sweating so much. 

Ethan went outside early and spent several hours doing car things. It was really good to see him finding his joy. He also had a great PT  session while doing it. He is starting to get his muscle back and put a little meat on his bones.

I came inside and did more meal prep and made another 10 meals of chicken vegetable soup with low sodium. I also made some tortellini for dinner tonight and put it in the fridge. I had to get Ethan’s dialysis done and knew I wouldn’t want to screw around with dinner afterward.

It rained this afternoon which was great because of my transplanted flowers. They will get to drink up and grow some good roots.

After dinner, Paul and I sat outside with the dogs and had a drink. The dogs were being goofy. They were hungry and running around like maniacs. Then Phineas jumped on the chair swing, stamped Paul’s shorts with his butthole and left a mark. Paul was so grossed out and a little mad. He had a butthole print on his shorts. Paul said a string of bad words that would make a trucker blush. Avery witnessed it. Her and I found it quite entertaining. 


When the mosquitoes came out, we went inside. Penny curled up in my lap and was being really cute. I kept throwing love at her and she thought that was the greatest. It was a great way to end the day….

Phineas thought he was a cool cat sitting on the cushy chair pad.


Comments

  1. 🏵️🏵️🏵️ here's to a productive, normal Sunday, with some love, laughter, and relaxation thrown in, as well. See you soon! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get this energy? I need to get back into more food prep. Making all the low salt and low fat meals is not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment