Skip to main content

9/15

 I spent my day off researching how to find the lady that took over our case at our insurance company.  The lady that was working with her s sent a password protected email only giving me the new lady’s first name and first letter of her last name.

I keep getting phone calls from the collection agency. They want to talk to Ethan. When I explain that they want to talk to me, they say they can’t. They want Ethan’s phone number but I told them he doesn’t have a phone and they can call back when we are together anytime after 6pm or on weekends. Ethan has already given a statement that it is ok to talk to me, but apparently this needs to be done each time. So annoying. Oh yeah, we have a preauthorization letter from the insurance company saying they would pay these charges so it never should have gotten to this point. Not annoying at all.

I also started researching places to stay while we are down in NYC. I can’t imagine living there when a month’s stay is quadruple our mortgage. 😳.

Ethan is feeling pretty good. He went to the orthodontist today and his teeth survived intubation pretty well. He doesn’t need to have a retainer which is ideal for an 18 year old boy. Smells like a rose to me.

Comments

  1. Wishing you many, many, many roses in this next chapter. The cost of living in and around NYC is unreal. I have no idea how people financially survive there. Wild stuff. Thanks for keeping all of us updated. We're still with you, Paul, Avery and Ethan the whole way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that's excellent news - both our boys have retainers - and likely will for a while. finally one less thing Ethan needs to handle! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment