Skip to main content

9/24/21

TGIF! Fridays can be hard to get through. I am tired from the crazy week and mentally exhausted usually too. We have dinner with family which was so delicious and comforting.

When I got home from work, I made a list of things for me to accomplish this weekend. It is a tough list but I will try my best to cross all the boxes off.

I finally was able to gather all the appropriate documents, medical history for SSA. They sent me a pre paid envelope to return the pile of paperwork that is as thick as a phone book in. I ended up braking the envelope on the seams and taping that sucker shut with many pieces of shipping tape. I am either going to impress someone or piss someone off with my problem solving skills.

I have my comfy cloths on and a fan in the window. I am planning on sleeping like a log.

Comments