Skip to main content

❤️ 9/3/21

 Today went pretty well. The phone calls were at a minimum. Emails were at a minimum. Life felt normalish. I went and completed my last box to check. Went to the OBGYN and got my IUD out. We now have to wait 6 weeks for transplant. Which will be just fine since we are waiting on Medicaid and Medicare. Ahhhhh waiting for the government….

Likely will take longer than 6 weeks and I expect probably more like November or December. Six weeks puts us at October 15 th. It is highly unlikely we can push through both insurances in 6 weeks without some tiny miracle. We will try to be patient and let life work the way it is supposed to.

When I got home, I walked in the house and Ethan looked so much like himself. It was the first time I had seen him in his jeans since last November.  It was so good to see him looking like himself. He had a flannel on and smiled. “It’s flannel weather” he said.  He does like his hoodies and flannels.

Yesterday I melted a scented wax tart that smelled like fall. It made avery start talking about the baking we are going to do.

We picked up dinner and I drove him out to go camping with Paul and our friends. Paul met me halfway. I am working this weekend so I will join them later on at some point. I am hopeful it is before Sunday but so far it’s looking like I have to go into to work Sunday as well.  You win some, you lose some.


Comments

Post a Comment