Skip to main content

10/10/21

Ethan and I had to leave early from camping to do dialysis. He and I both can’t wait for the day that dialysis is no longer needed. We are sick of missing out. We just need to get through this snippet of time to get to the next step. Today, Ethan shared videos of bearded dragon lizards being silly. 

Ethan wants a bearded dragon but knows he has to wait until 6 months after transplant to get one. The infectious disease team said he would be at an increased risk for salmonella right after surgery.

I am not opposed to getting a lizard but they are a lot of work. I don’t want to add a lizard to my plate or budget. Ethan can take that on if he wants once he is cleared by the infectious disease team. However, I will promise that I will dress the lizard up in cute outfits…..like I do every other little creature that will play along.


Tomorrow is going to be a long day. 11 hour work day followed by dialysis. Then Ethan and I are flying solo to  New York City for his heart catheterization and biopsy.

We are hoping to meet up with some friends for dinner.

We had a fun weekend with friends and family. My brother, Brian, came for a wine tasting. While this picture isn’t from this weekend, but it sums up when we are together. We have fun. Yes, I am the pest little sister.



Comments