Skip to main content

10/11/2021

Prepping for our trip after dialysis tonight. I started to get tired so I had to quit. I will resume in the morning. I triple checked my dialysis supplies. I can’t screw up dialysis because the dye they will be using for Ethan’s procedure can be kidney toxic. We have to dialyze  after his 4 hours of laying flat. 

Everything else I don’t much care if I forget. No pressure….but lots of pressure. I don’t love driving. I am not looking forward to driving 6 hours. We may be cutting it close to our dinner plans too. As Ethan reminded me, we will bay rush because “it’s better to arrive late than to be dead.” Ethan has a way with words…but he is right. 

Since I have an issue with speeding and tickets…..I assured him I was going to use cruise control. Speeding comes naturally. My foot is just heavy.

I am going to bed and getting rest so I don’t fall asleep driving.



Comments

  1. Safe travels, using a reasonable speed! I have the same heavy foot. Hoping for light traffic for you and an easy "commute" to NYC - it must start seeming like that (a "commute") the more often you make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and hoping everything goes smooth! Driving long distances is exhausting and driving is hard in congested NYC so I hope you can build in some rest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment