Skip to main content

11/20/21



Thank you for all the thoughts and well wishes for Ethan, my family and myself. We truly appreciate them.

This weekend was full of wrapping things up. I am doing adult things like rolling over a 401k for work due to a corporate purchase, bathing the dogs, picking up sticks for kindling for Paul and Avery while we are away, laundry and packing. Most importantly, staying away from a lot of people (and covid) to avoid screwing things up for our surgery.

Tomorrow we are doing a birthday celebration for my mom and Gene as their birthdays will be when we are away.

I finished up my list of important Ethan information, for when I am under the influence of an anesthetic and pain killer induced slumber.

I also did some reading on how to alleviate gas pain after laparoscopic surgery. Knowledge is power. As always, medical procedures, surgeries and situations really bring out the “gross” in people. Can’t wait to be the “gross” patient (*sarcasm). I prefer to keep my gross to myself. I am a dog at heart. I would prefer to go off in the woods, alone, (with coffee and a clean bathroom) until I am feeling better.






Comments