Skip to main content

11/6/21


 One of my very good friends sent this card. It packs an impactful saying. We have certainly had our rain. I am so hoping the rain will pass quickly without an Ethan style tornado or hurricane. Either way….I am looking for the rainbow 🌈.

Today the only obligations I had were dialysis and doing drop off and pick up for Avery at her work. 

I used the rest of the day for productive work like food prep, organizing closets, filing, laundry and packing up the camper for the winter with everything spotless and laundered. Phew. 

We have a solid plan for NYC. I feel good about it. I keep adding to Ethan’s “cliff notes” of his medical history to prepare my brother and sister in law as well as Paul for what Ethan needs when, some previous ailments/ conditions that had developed and how to avoid a repeat and then some notes about the nursing staff and how delightful they are.

It was nice to have a day home. We ended it by relaxing together as a family in the living room, with the tv off. We laughed at the dogs, shared funny videos and teased one another. It was a great way to end a productive day. I am off to start my list of things to accomplish tomorrow.


Comments

  1. You are a Wonderwoman in so many ways- organization, strength, resilience, humor, positivity- I could go on and on. And the entire Diiulio clan as well. Many more 🌈 you’ve contributed enough rain 🌧

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment