Skip to main content

1/25/22

We left for NYC with snow flurries in the air. The closer we got to Syracuse, the more snow was falling until we had zero visibility for about 20 minutes.  Kept following the tail lights of the guy in the vehicle in front of me hoping he stayed on the road. “How much longer will we have to drive through this?” I asked Ethan as he was checking the weather app. Luckily it didn’t last too long. We had flurries for about 2 hours of the trip. The rest was mostly sunny.

After driving 6 hours, we finally made it to the hotel. I hate driving. I noticed that the hotel had a bar in it. We WILL be staying at this one again.

My margarita was DIVINE!


We ordered food and put the tv on. Our room is nice and has a L shaped couch to spread out on. Ethan found an interesting show called “Strange Evidence” that is pretty interesting. I was ready for bed by 7:30. Ha! 



Comments

  1. I'm so glad you made it there safe! Driving in snow is no joke and zaps your energy for sure. White knuckling is never fun. That margarita looks so good. Treat yourself to a few! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you made it and you earned that delicious margarita! have good, easy, stress-free appts today and a safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of Eileen Boyd and have followed Ethan's story for months. I absolutely love driving, I drive cars to Florida for snowbirds all the time. I would gladly drive you to New York at my own expense anytime. My cell is 585 506 2569.
    Rose Marie Lombard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment