Skip to main content

2/14/22

As a parent, we get excited about firsts. First steps, first words, first job. Well…..Ethan got into his first car accident. Not really a first you want to celebrate. He is ok, just a little smashed in the back. This is why we have our young drivers driving 20 year old vehicles. If these things happen, it isn’t as much of a loss. The keep is still driveable.

Ethan is fine. No injuries in the accident. Yeah! He called the police and went through all the necessary steps of  reporting an accident. 

We are preparing to leave tomorrow as soon as Ethan’s class is over with. We will drive to Fort Lee, NJ and then we are meeting up with some friends for dinner.

Paul went out snowmobiling this evening for a little bit. I still am working through my back issues and trying to not get frustrated about not being able to go. My back is not looking forward to sitting in the car for 6 hours tomorrow.




Comments

  1. I am SO glad that Ethan is okay. Also... super impressed how he handled the incident. Go Ethan! Great tip about letting the young ones drive older vehicles. I'm going to learn from this lesson. Approx. 6 1/2 years to go before Jack gets behind the wheel. Wow. I hope everything goes smooth for your trip. I wish your back wasn't acting up. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Glad the car and Ethan are ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment