Skip to main content

3/26/22

I am so thankful I didn’t have to work today. I was able to finally rest my achy sinus’s, my congested head and plugged ears. I still did a few things around the house. 

Jiminy practiced going to the bathroom on the outside of the house. I actually have the time for him to do so. He had a lot of wins today. 

Ethan, Avery and their mutual friend went and did some teenage things together. They ended up back at our house watching a movie. I know that Ethan REALLY needed that.

Ethan was bummed because a guy at work tested positive for covid so they are going to have Ethan skip a few days of work next week.

This little puppy has nothing but love to give. I am thankful he found us. He brings us all together.



Comments

  1. I just can't get enough pics of this little guy. Love, love, love. Hope you feel better very soon and Ethan keeps dodging the Covid. Stupid germs....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment