Skip to main content

4/11/22

Paul and I went to get our taxes done. As the waiting room was filling up, we sat next to an older gentleman with the volume on his phone on EXTRA loud. This drives me NUTS!

I have been feeling on edge the last few days to begin with, and this is tipping me over the edge. Beep, beep….beep. Over. And. Over. Turn the damn volume down sir! Why do people do this? If you are in an office, please turn your volume down! Why does it have to be loud enough for the dead to hear?

Another lady had her volume on extra high and blasted a song. She quickly turned it off. Poor Paul had to sit next to me with my chaotic funky attitude swirling around.

Sometimes being an adult is super boring. Getting taxes done….ugh! Boring. I didn’t schedule this appointment. If it were up to me, it would have been done in January. Paul likes to make me sweat a little and wait until last minute.

There were these two fun ladies in the waiting room. Their phone volume was appropriate. They were talking quietly back and forth. One said “did you hear Brittney Spears is pregnant?” The other said “isn’t she like 117 years old?”  I laughed out loud. I legit guffawed. Poor Brittney. Paul laughed at my reaction. He was so nice putting up with my salty attitude.

One day closer to Savannah. 😀


Comments

  1. Love how you describe your salty attitude. People can be so clueless with their phones. Do you ever think about how it's really, really hard to get true quiet. There's so much noise all around us all the time. That's why I need to blast a fan in my bedroom for sleeping. It just takes it all away...... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment