Skip to main content

4/25/22

 Caught 3 more mice today. 🤮🤮🤮

I did the work, pharmacy, haircut, visit with a friend thing today. I don’t mean to brag but I have some pretty wonderful friends. This particular friend is going through a stressful time. 

I hate when I can see someone go through something upsetting, and there is little I can do to help. It’s a sucky feeling. 

Tomorrow Ethan and I head back to NYC for nephrology and cardiology visits. I am thankful they are only once a month.

After 3 more mice caught, I am hoping that is it. 

Comments

  1. three blind mice... hopefully that's the end of them. catching up with good friends and helping them through a stressful time is good; you are an awesome friend, Patti. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your trip goes well! ❤💛❤💛❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment