Skip to main content

4/4/22

Today was the Monday-ist Monday. It was long (That’s what she said ~Michael Scott). I stood all day long and my body ached. 

Ethan was working on applying a “Wrap” to something in his car. He was excited about it. Sometimes I just watch him and have an overwhelming sense of gratitude for that moment.

Avery and I chatted while we watch all the dogs playing. We celebrated Jiminy’s success at going potty on the OUTSIDE of the house (ha ha).

Paul was a busy beaver working in the yard when I got home from work. He later joined us all in the living room. I enjoy these candid moments knowing that the present is a gift. It makes all the annoying things that happened today, fade away into the back ground.

It’s so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of day to day activities. Sometimes it is good to slow down and reconnect with dear friends. I am looking forward to seeing some of my college friends in June.

Covid really robbed people of time with those special to them. This will be a triumphant reunion….basically to flip off covid and the hell it brought us all. It feels good to look forward to things and be able to plan again.

Oh yeah….Penny was given a new sweatshirt. It was actually meant for Jiminy but it fit Penny better. She LOVES IT. Thank you Renner family. ❤️❤️



Comments

  1. Oh she wears it so well! ❤️
    Monday is over! Have a good Tuesday - if you need to stop by and soak sore muscles, feel free!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment