Skip to main content

4/6/22

I am a realist. I know that Ethan is going to have medical ups and downs for the remainder of his life. When he is up, he needs his space, privacy and the ability to, within reason, do what he wants.

Right now, he doesn’t have several appointments a week. This will be an opportunity for me to check things off my bucket list. Savannah is on my list, as are other places. I am learning that life is just too short. I have my own bucket list I want to accomplish. I also know it’s only a matter of time before Ethan needs more medical intervention….I will be at his side, so I got to work on my bucket list while I can.

If we live modestly, we can budget for these trips. This can be done. This will be done. I am excited to live life again.

Today (because I fell asleep before I posted this) I work a 14 hour day. So I won’t be posting tonight. 

Comments

  1. 14 hours! Yikes! I hope it's a good day full of puppy kisses and kind people.
    Your yard sounds lovely.
    Your Savanna trip is very exciting, I can't wait to hear about it.
    ❤💛❤💛❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's time for YOU to get out there and get that bucket list going. Life can be sweet and life can be bitter for each and every one of us, often with no warning which way it might go. Right now.... life seems sweet for you, so make it as delightful as possible for yourself. I am so excited for you!!!! Sorry about the 14 hour work day. Those suck. Makes that upcoming trip and time off all the sweeter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment