Skip to main content

4/8/22

Finally. It’s Friday. This week has been longer than walking a 100 mile road. While I have to work both Saturday and Sunday, at least the days are shorter and I will get a little family time. I need to finalize things for our trip.

Paul is being left in charge of the animals. They are pretty self sufficient, just need to be let out and fed…..except the baby. Jiminy needs a bit more work with all the potty training we are doing. Avery and I were talking about the huge improvement we have seen over the past week. All poops have been outside. He still has accidents at night. But during the day, as long as he is let out, he does well.

Ethan went to work after school. He had a long day but seems to be juggling it well. He acts like he is juggling it well at least. He really LOVES his co-workers and job. Tomorrow is a big day. The Little Speed Shop is organizing a “Fun Run” to Watkins Glenn International Speedway.

This is where car enthusiasts meet up and can drive their cars ON the racetrack. He plans to work in Watkins Glenn over the summer,  at the racetrack. That will be a great opportunity for him. He is looking forward to it.

My bright side today was while I was walking Jiminy, I noticed that my daffodils were starting to bloom. Wow!  

Another bright side was that Nana and Papa came over for dinner and it was nice to see them. ❤️







Comments

  1. Glad your marathon work week is over! I just love hearing that Ethan loves his job and co-workers and is looking forward to racing at Watkins Glen. That is so cool. Things LOOK much brighter over there. At least from this end. Woo hoo!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment