Skip to main content

4/1/2022

Ahhhhhhh….April Fool’s day. From one prankster to the next, a fun day indeed. Jokes on me……I am continuously getting pranked because someone got their grip on my phone number and I am receiving some salacious offers from random phone numbers. 

Our morning started out as a prank, right from the universe. If I back it up, as I was talking to Paul about why Jiminy should join our family, and why we don’t really have “four dogs” it was more like 2 and a half dogs, Paul called “bullshit”. He did however, let me just do what I want because that is much easier for him.

Fast forward to this morning. I took Jiminy, his busted eye and sore man parts outside with the other  dogs. He refused any potty training this morning. As I returned him to his crate, he must have squeezed out a small turd, a stealthy turd, on tot he floor. 

As I walked around in a non-caffeinated state locking everyone back up in their designated areas, I somehow stepped in poop.

I walked around with a loose turd on my shoe, leaving a lovely, thumbprint of poop with every step. I then went to shower. My shower was interrupted by Avery telling me not to wear my slippers, because they had poop on the bottom of them. Ewwwwww!

I got out of the shower and Avery had cleaned up all the  foot stamps of fecal material I had spread throughout my house. 🤮. 

I dried my hair, then got the steam mop out to really clean any remnants up. I moored the entire floor.

Then, the rabbit, Theo, who is currently being treated for a raging urinary tract infection, urinated on the tile. Really? April fools on me! Where is my dunce hat?

After the hectic morning, I had a lovely day. I mostly did computer work. 

We went out to dinner and we were touched by the friends we had coming up to talk to us and say “hello”.

Jiminy is doing alright. He has a bit of swelling, his eyeball.  He is tough. That’s why I love him soo much.

Comments