Skip to main content

5/1/2022

Today was a gift. The weather was pleasant. We didn’t have set obligations. Paul and I worked like busy little bees, him outside and me inside and outside. I really loved having all the dogs outside while I worked in the gardens. 

In the newest bird feeder drama, the squirrel has been eating the bird seed. He hangs upside down. Phineas has recently discovered this new kind of TV. He just watched and watched the squirrel. Kind of like a peeping Tom…..but a peeping Phineas.



The dogs give me so much joy. I remember being away from them for so many months. My heart was aching for them. Now, I get to play with them while I garden. At one point I took a break with Paul and we were sitting on our patio on the swinging benches. All the dogs were on my lap just swinging away, enjoying the slight breeze. It was bliss.

It is our 23 rd wedding anniversary. We decided we will try for another 23. We can see how it goes, ha ha. We went to dinner, just the two of us. We caught up with each other’s gossip. I have been a fountain of ideas lately. I need to pick up a sugar daddy to provide for all the things Paul and I want to do.  Ha ha. Maybe PAUL needs a sugar daddy. Then I can be completely out of the equation. I am sure he will love that idea.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! 23 years is incredible! Congratulations. That's a big deal. I just went back in my mind to your wedding day. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding was great fun. Ah.... it's a shame we only get weddings and funerals to get all the people we love in a room together. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Maybe you just need an open marriage so you can each find a sugar partner but still stay married to each other! Then again, who has time for that...?!? 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment