Skip to main content

5/17/22

It was such an odd day today. Work was…well…they don’t call it work because it is easy.

I was able to sit with some friends at lunch. It was fun just to be myself and not put much thought into my contributions to the conversation. We joked and laughed. It was good for the soul.

After work, the kids and I went to dinner with our friends. We were goofy, we laughed a lot and Avery was my designated driver because the name of the place we ate was literally Margaritas….and I had two. They were delicious. 

Good company, good food, and lots of inappropriate laughs. 

When we arrived home, the dogs were so wound up. They were running and playing in the yard like maniacs. Jiminy was full of beans. He was prancing around like a goofball, chasing the other dogs. 

The day left me feeling happy. It would have been better if Paul came. He didn’t come, because I didn’t give him enough notice. Bad wife syndrome. He had errands to accomplish. I think it worked out the way it was supposed to. We have plans this weekend.

Sometimes the bright spots are great friends and your children. The kids keep the adults honest. ❤️


Comments

Post a Comment