Skip to main content

5/20/22

Ethan has our garage all torn up by working on his car. He spent a good part of the evening in there.


After I got done with work (TGIF), I worked happily in the yard, enjoying my solitude and gardening. Trimming things back, weeding, talking Paul into not weeding for me because he pulls all my flowers out “accidentally”…..

 I had all 4 dogs and the rabbit outside as I worked. The rabbit, Theo, stays close and doesn’t really need to be monitored too closely.

All 5 of them were outside for a couple hours. Theo likes to play hide and seek. If you call his name, he pops out of where he was. He is a cool rabbit.

He kept hiding behind the bush…..but I could still see him.

The weather was delightful. I was able to take the dogs for a walk 2 times. They thought this was great. Penny rolled in some sort of poop. Eww! I told her it was NOT lady-like to roll in poop. She was prancing around like the scat dog that she is.

I am a little obsessed with the Johnny Depp case. The more I watch, the more engrossed I become. The other day I was live streaming into the court room.  It is my drug of choice right now.

I have decided to return the helmet for Jiminy. It was a bit ill fitting. We will be trying to make a helmet or protection for his non-existent skull.

All in all, not a bad day.




Comments