Skip to main content

5/22/22

 Today was a puttering day. I organized the camper, did some meal prep and did laundry. We finished watching “Candy” on Hulu and really liked it.

I was able to walk the dogs a couple times around the field. They lived that. They also got some yummy surprises in their kongs.

Avery and I decided to try to make a helmet for Jiminy. He keeps making clumsy mistakes like tripping over his own legs, or running into things because he isn’t paying attention. 

I ordered some moldable plastic that as it heats up, it becomes pliable. The other helmet just was moving around too much. (Yes Melissa, you can make fun of me ha ha) we just need something to protect his mushy brains under his skin.

Ethan removed the sunroof in his car as park of his building his race car.

All in all, it was a good day full of bright spotsz

Comments

  1. Yep... I will be teasing you for this. However, you just may have a shark tank business idea for doggie helmets. Hmmm.... you deserve a big pay out for something! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay a day full of bright spots!! Save some for later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment