Skip to main content

5/5/22

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. 

This was a quote that I stumbled upon that seemed quite powerful. Lately I have felt myself lose a level of optimism. I don’t like the way that feels. Sometimes i need these little life nuggets to remind me what my goal is. Remind me how I want my mindset to be and how to live.

When I woke up this morning, I did yoga. Normally mornings are very rushed because they start hours earlier than many. Today, I was able to do it and my body actually felt better. I liked that and hope to have the opportunity to do it more often.

I want to be an optimist, the only thing that stands in my way….is myself. So tomorrow I will reset. I am going to wake up as an optimist. I will let you know how long it lasts. I do have to Uber to the airport, so I am worried that might kill my goal. Ha ha.


Comments

  1. enjoy that Uber journey- if nothing else, it's entertaining. yoga is what helps me stay grounded, too. I can't say enough about it. great for mind and body. namaste ❤️
    safe travels home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my wisdom for your day. I believe there's an optimal place in between pessimism and optimism that I like to be. Think about it like this.... there's pros and cons in every situation and sometimes being a pessimist is the right choice and can protect you. I could gleely play frogger when crossing the street as an optimist... that car will stop for me! BUT.... that pessimist inside is going to keep you safe.... huh...it's highly likely that car might not stop in time. Gee....I could pick up that scary looking hitchhiker. Optimist...nothing is going to happen! But alas... we know to trust our gut feelings. Aka... the pessimist. You have my permission to swing back and forth between pessimism and optimism! Feeling better? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment