Skip to main content

5/7/22

Avery had prom today. She was so excited. I was also so excited. We did her hair together. It came out perfect. Her style is cool, and iconic. She didn’t want anyone to have the same look. I am not sure who had more fun getting her ready, me or her.

She had her friend do her makeup. It came out stunning. When she put the whole thing together, WOW!

We took all sorts of pictures. She wore her outfit, the outfit didn’t wear her. She stood out because she had a ray of light surrounding her. She was happy. 

My most favorite picture of her, she was laughing at a joke her friend had just said.


Her soul is laughing. I look at this picture and can feel her laughter. I can’t help but smile.

Later in the evening, Jiminy ran full speed into the wooden leg of a chair. He cried. He then began walking in tight circles and acted blind. As the night went in, he regained his vision, thankfully. I gave him some medicine to help with inflammation. He then fell asleep and Phineas was babysitting him. Never a dull moment.




Comments

  1. she looked fabulous. I hope Jimmy is better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is radiant!!! Gorgeous, so fresh and original. Great hair styling! You are talented in so many ways. Wow.... that is a fabulous picture of her. I'm so happy High Schoolers can have prom again. It's funny how we took all that social gathering stuff for granted before Covid hit the world. Pure joy! I hope Jiminy is okay. What sweet dogs you have- taking care of each other! My heart is melting. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment