Skip to main content

6/16/22

Avery has finished her junior year…officially and will be a senior in the fall. I look forward to watching her have fun over the next year. 

I barely saw Ethan today. He had school in the morning and when I got home from work, he was in his room with the door closed. I left the house for a bit in the evening and he was in the shower when I got home.

Regardless, today was a decent day. It started with friend therapy. I spoke to a friend before work, as well as on the short commute to work. I ended the day with a great chat and margaritas from a different friend. She has kids about 10 years younger than mine.

These kids offered such an innocent perspective of life. I tried to convince them that my dog had human hands as suggested by a photo I have of her. They didn’t believe me, but I did make a convincing case, and I think I left them guessing.



Kids can be so silly but then turn around and have such thoughtful things to say. It is so fun watching them connect the dots and make their own opinions. It was fun. Plus I shared some margaritas which is always a bonus.




Comments