Skip to main content

6/25/22

Today much was accomplished. When we finished visited with Brian and Kristen, then the work began in the yard. I haven’t had the drive to tackle it, but today I had the drive and went with it. I was like a plow horse, just kept going.

Avery had a pool party to go to. She was quite excited. I was excited for her to start her summer before senior year with a pool party with her friends. The weather was perfect for it.

When we got home, Ethan shared that he was going to go to Erie Speedway for a drift event. It is in Pennsylvania. He was taking the Supra and driving it with his friend who was driving her own car and picking up more people in their cars in Buffalo. I am so happy he is going out and about. I am glad he had the opportunity to do so and he chose to do it.

He was not sure if he was coming home tonight or tomorrow. He took his Saturday night and Sunday morning pills just in case he spends the night somewhere. I think back to when I was 19 and I moved to Georgia with Paul, so a little trip to a bordering state should be no big deal. He is responsible and makes good decisions.

Paul and I sat on the patio and shared a few drinks. The evening was perfect. Not too buggy. The temperature was wonderful. The dogs happily hunted for treats I tossed in the yard. I call today a win. The entire day was a bright spot.

Comments

Post a Comment