Skip to main content

6/26/22

 Today was hotter than satan’s armpit. We really couldn’t do much outside due to the humid, HOT weather.

Paul and I decided it was the perfect day to launch the jet ski’s to see how they worked. Paul had done some work on them and was anxious to see if they ran smooth.

We did about a 30 mile ride. It took about an hour and a half. We launched at Braddock’s Bay Marina and drove down to Irondequoit Bay, went under the big bridge and came back. We then ate lunch at a little bar on Braddock’s Bay. The food was delicious.

Ethan made it home around 2:00 today. He slept in his car, as planned, last night. He wasn’t in much of a talking mood but I think he had fun.

I was tired from our ride so I took a nap. When I woke up, Ethan was napping. It was that kind of a day.

We ended up going to a friends house in the evening. It was great friend therapy. All in all, it was a great day.

Comments

Post a Comment