Skip to main content

7/15/22

 I worked until early afternoon. Animals are so interesting. There are so many similarities between animals and people….except animals seem to do it better.

Avery and I went to the local carnival with her friend. We are like pigs chowing down on the Italian sausage (with the onions and peppers cooked perfectly) French fries with the perfect crunch on the outside, doused in vinegar and some fried dough. 

People watching was epic. The outfits. The parenting. It’s life’s reality show. We were stuck walking behind some 14 year old boys. One had his pants down under his butt with his underwear exposed. I had to really practice restraint to make sure I didn’t just pants him. I figured I would probably get arrested and go to jail. But I thought it would be funny.

Ethan is preparing for his big day tomorrow. Car’s and Coffee, then he is having some people over for a mini car meet at the house. Probably will have burnouts in the driveway. 

Paul is up camping and working on some things with my Aunt and Uncle.

Avery, her friend and I decided to have a little campfire. We set up a mock scavenger hunt for the dog’s. I toss small pieces of food in the yard and they have to sniff around and find the pieces of food. I like to call it enrichment.




Comments

  1. It's a beautiful day. I hope you all enjoy your activities today 🌻😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fire pit/ backyard area is gorgeous! I am so happy you have this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment