Skip to main content

7/18/22

Communication is a beautiful thing. Today communication blessed my life in a couple different ways. Ethan and I had a very good discussion, complete with brutal constructive criticism. It was received well in my opinion. That shows me a glimmer of maturity.

Ethan is feeling quite depressed and has some issues to work on with his psychologist. Tomorrow, he is going to allow me to join his session with the psychologist. I want to accurately articulate areas of opportunity, for improvement with Ethan. I want to properly advocate to make sure Ethan is on the right treatment path.

Treatment involves a recipe of strategy’s, the right people, and some medication. The frustrating thing about treatment is that it takes time. So much time.

It’s hard to watch anyone suffer through this, but we are present each day and ready to change things. Fingers crossed we can help Ethan.

It takes a lot of credit to be able to reflect on one’s actions. It also takes a lot to apologize for those mistakes.

I am thankful for that opportunity to talk with Ethan today. ❤️


Comments

  1. Woo hoo! I am SO happy you both connected. Keep swimming..... I'm sending all my hope that as more treatment and time goes by, Ethan will feel better and better and then, you will all feel better and better too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you had a constructive conversation! And that you continue to look for bright spots and find gratitude.

    Sometimes being present is the only thing you can do. It's a wonderful gift to give to another person.

    ❤💛❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment