Skip to main content

7/21/22

 Ethan is preparing his car for his trip to NJ with his friends. He is going to a drift car event, his passion, and spending the weekend doing 19 year old stuff.

It does take a small bit of work making sure he has all his medications and insurance cards for when he travels, just in case.

I feel lucky I don’t have to worry about him drinking and driving or experimenting with drugs. He has been through months of withdrawal and it was awful enough to leave a lasting impression. He wouldn’t even use the morphine after his kidney surgery for fear he would have to go through withdrawals.

He has AAA and I feel good about that. It was worth every Penny we spent. We don’t have to worry about him being stranded somewhere….plus we have been through much worse.

Avery, her friend, Rachel, and I spent the day swimming in the lake and relaxing. This is a much needed break.

My friend Sarah, and her family are visiting with us at the lake. Today was windy but hot, making the lake an appropriate choice for splashing around. 

Phineas spent the day rock diving. He got some decent rocks which I will be bringing home and adding to his collection, in our ditch.

I have dealt with a few emails coming my way. One from Medicare and one from Children’s Hospital of New York.

Mother Nature  put on a spectacular sunset for us.  I am thankful for that.


Comments

Post a Comment