Skip to main content

7/26/22

Avery felt much better today and ever went to work on the farm. She is tough as nails.

Ethan had his appointment today and his doctor thinks he needs to increase one of his medications. She also said the combination of age, medication and personality have all contributed to the depression he is experiencing.

Ethan told me about his trip today. I valued the conversation and letting me peek into his world a little. He is planning another trip soon. I do feel that he is really trying to make an effort to be more social and appreciative of his family.

Tomorrow I have quite a line up of chores. I am hoping to make a large dent in my list. I included a couple walks in the field with the dogs on my list. I was told once that “self care” should always be on your list of things to do.

Comments

  1. the airplane air mask - put on yours before your help others, otherwise you won't be there to help at all ;)
    great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Avery feels better and it sounds like Ethan is making an effort to connect!! Yes.... self-care is key. Keep making plans to do things on YOUR bucket list. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep thought for the day.... "Life is a carousel. It goes up and down. All you gotta do is just stay on." quoted from Pharrell Williams on some tv show I watched...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment