Skip to main content

7/28/22

 Happy birthday to me. I worked today. My co-workers made it fun. I then left work early to go to the OBGYN. I know….exciting.  I didn’t schedule it like that, the OBGYN sent me a postcard to let me know they rescheduled my appointment from a different day to…my birthday, and I was too lazy to call and reschedule.  So I just sucked it up.


Luckily, things seem ship shape with my undercarriage. I left the OBGYN, only to return about 20 minutes later after realizing I left my phone there. Oops. Could have been worse.

I got home and realized that I was put on warning by Facebook due to an inappropriate comment I wrote about a man that had sexually assaulted and abused a 7 year old girl for a little over 2 years. Apparently my comment “invoked violence”. I stand by my comment and do NOT take it back. It did invoke violence….toward a pedophile’s junk, to prevent him from striking again.…….I have a zero tolerance policy for pedophiles. 

Paul and I went to dinner at a Mexican place. I ordered a big margarita with salt. Yum! Paul got a mojito. Paul amused me by making his normal faces. We had good conversation complete with laughing….a lot.

I got a nice card from the family that I really liked. I felt very spoiled today. Thanks to all for the Birthday love.




Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️ happy birthday! I'm glad it was a good dinner, with fancy drinks and Paul's funny faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You gift us on your b-day with a picture of you at the OBGYN. This is why we love you. I am laughing out loud and also a bit grossed out with the visuals. So thanks for that! So very glad that your 45 year old nether region is tip top. Just relish in the fact that you'll always be younger than me by 7 months! I'm going to decay faster. As for your adventures online, you are now a famous internet crime hero against pedophiles. Keep up the good fight! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment