Skip to main content

7/29/22

I woke up this morning feeling like I was 100 years old. Everything was stuff and I walked funny for the first couple minutes. I was shuffling my feet, was hunched over…..I was a walking disaster.

I did 10 minutes of yoga with a YouTube instructor, and felt so much better. We could all learn more from animals. They always stretch.why am I not incorporating this into my daily routine?

My therapist told me a couple years ago that I need to perfect the art of setting boundaries. It would in turn protect my sanity. Setting boundaries has always been hard for me because I don’t want to disappoint people.

Today I set a boundary and stuck to it. I was so thankful to myself because of it. I knew if I did t set this boundary, I would have to deal with something I didn’t want to. I loved NOT dealing with it.

I did worry that I might be considered as being “difficult”. I was proud of myself for sticking to my boundary. I remained mostly respectful when I did it too. That is a bonus.

“Set boundaries and do yoga”. Words to live by. That is my inspirational quote of the day.



Comments