Skip to main content

7/6/22

I have been having these weird dreams lately. They are vivid. I have trouble deciphering if it really happened or not. In my dreams I can feel hot and cold, everything is in color. They seem to last a long time AND I can usually remember them. I chalk it up to stress.

The girls, three dogs and a rabbit made our way home. I was able to get groceries, mow the field and get several loads of laundry done for the turn around to go back up to camp on Friday after work. I am excited to get back up there. Today has been a drain.

I tried to make an appointment for Avery but after speaking with a few different people, and 20 minutes later, the podiatry office said the orthotics office had the referral, the orthotics office said the podiatry office had the referral. I was left with no appointment and had to reach out to Avery’s doctor to find out where the referral was actually sent to. I don’t have time for this.

I had to schedule the Covid PCR test for Ethan for all of his biopsies next week. He and I chose a place on his way to work Friday. They want all sorts of information about your vaccination status, insurance, address, practically a DNA sample. It took over 15 minutes to look up all the info and upload what I needed to. Ugh!

I got a call from the hospital billing department asking for me to pay $6000. After about 10 minutes on the phone, they realized they hadn’t actually billed the insurance company for it. What? It was for services from December 2020. I asked if they could refill all of them. Ha ha.

I then decided to reach out to both transplant teams as well as hematology to remind them to get all their labs and tests ordered that they want to do while we are in NYC. I had fire fingers shooting off all the emails….

Jiminy was by my side offering me moral support with his one eye on me at all times. Even he got bored. He just curled up in a ball (he was doing it because I wanted to but couldn’t).

He was so small and cute that he became my bright spot immediately. 



Comments

  1. ugh!! I'm so frustrated for you! no wonder you have such vivid dreams. the medical system and ridiculous insurance process is enough to induce insanity!
    Jiminy is a bright spot - and going back to camp is for sure. safe travels all around! keep kicking ass - all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment