Skip to main content

8/13/22

I worked this morning. It wasn’t for long and it was pretty straight forward. As I left the building, I looked up at the blue sky. The weather was perfect. 

I didn’t sleep well last night, I had a bit of a headache. I just felt tired today. So I puttered around.

Ethan was still sleeping when I got home around 10:30. It appeared that he had gotten up at some point because his door was open. He looked peaceful while sleeping.

He finally woke up later and said he had felt tired. Yesterday he rode 4 wheelers and used muscles he likely hasn’t used in a while, so I can understand why he was tired.

He did school work for the better part of the day. Probably trying to get his late assignments in as the semester winds down.

I took Avery’s senior photos today. She looked really cute. We did a lot of different things. We used our blooming flowers as her backdrop.

It was such a pretty day out. I just need to conquer the next two days and then I will get a break. I have a feeling I will sleep well.



Comments

  1. Gorgeous pic of Avery! Senior year.... wow and wow. You are way TOO young to have such grown-up kids. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment