Skip to main content

9/18/22

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I have wrapped things up and completed all the tasks I had. I can walk away knowing I accomplished many good things. It should be a fun day.

My computer equipment arrives soon. I can work on setting it up and getting ready for next Monday. My new, 4 legged co-workers sniff each others butts. I will fit right in. 

The back is still sore but doing alright. I am still able to sleep. 

Avery has decided to participate in the Homecoming Powder Puff game. She will be a cute football player. Ethan has been either at work, in the garage or in his room. I find it like walking on eggshells when we have to communicate. I find him having a tone that I find difficult to process. It typically has negative undertones. The 7 hour car ride to Salem may be interesting. Which Ethan will we get in the car? Bubbly and wonderful Ethan or feisty and cranky Ethan?


Comments