Skip to main content

9/28/22

It was a rainy, damp, chilly-ish kind of fall day. The pears on our pear tree have been a constant battle to keep the dogs away from. Their feet are dirty when they come in. Yuck. 

I told Avery that every time she makes a complaint, she has to say something positive. So, being true to my words, I was happy to note that our trees have red tips on their leaves and are really pretty. I normally don’t notice when the leaves change color until they have fallen in the yard. 

My work day went well and I was able to check a few things off my “to do” list to get myself organized for work. I was pretty impressed with myself because one of the things had MANY steps.

At one point I walked outside today and Ethan had a huge flame coming out of a torch. He had a smug smirk on his face. He was doing it on purpose. The flame was fairly large, it made me laugh. Boys…..he was just quietly playing with fire, outside. At least he was being smart about it.

Avery and I watched the most current episode of “The Patient” on Hulu. I asked her how each episode could be so freaking good? Each one just keeps getting better and better….and leaves you dying to know what happens next.

I got a call and the donor center in NYC set me up in October for my next set of labs. I set it up to happen while Ethan is getting his heart biopsy.

I was thankful today for my co-workers. They were all so helpful. 


Comments

  1. and you paid it forward, helping me out in the midst of your busy day, too. THANK YOU! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti - it seems that I stopped getting my regular emails from you site. How do I re-enlist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently the company did away with that service 😢

      Delete

Post a Comment