Skip to main content

9/9/22

Ethan and I had an appointment with a Medium today. Of course things are vague and you can project what makes sense to you into the things being said.

We started with a tarot card reading. That wa a pretty spot on for both Ethan and I. Again, the descriptions are vague and you can mold the explanations to fit your individual lifestyle.

I was described as having an “open energy” or a “broadness” and I am the type of person “strangers talk to”. Which that does happen to me as well as when they do, they share a LOT of personal things.

Then she moved on to the “spirits” that have passed, that were in the room. The first to come through was a heavily panting dog. The medium said that occasionally they get animals that come through. The medium was describing the dog as panting loudly and rapidly.

 This is where is can get really hokey. Ethan had a few around him. The more information given, the more we could suspect who was whom. It was fun trying to guess.

We asked about Colie. The medium specifically called her forward. Colie thanked Ethan for letting her live on. She told the medium that her family has really preserved her memory. The medium also said that Colie had spoken to her family about being an organ donor family close to her passing.

There were a few other people that came through which was neat to listen too. The best part was that we got a taped session and can listen to it again.

My dad came through. He said he was with Ethan and was talking to him when he was unconscious at the hospital. I specifically asked if my dad was with us on December 17 th? That was the day that I witnessed Ethan’s cardiac arrest. Apparently, my dad responded with a laugh and then showed the lady a Hiroshima cloud. So that’s a yes.

Apparently spirits don’t have conversations with mediums, the spirits can present as feelings, smells, visions, sounds, and the medium can sort of see them but she described it as them standing in the dark with a tractor trailer headlights behind them.

It was a really cool experience.  It left me convinced that it was real. I want to go back.






Comments

  1. Can you share contact info for the medium? Would like to schedule an appt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is The Purple Door Soul Source. I will post a picture of their details😊 you will NOT be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Wow. Wow. What an incredible experience! I love reading about it. I am in awe and hope it brought some peace and smiles to you both. Life energy is truly so much bigger and connected than we all know. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment