Skip to main content

😊 10/1/22

 Ethan is a weird kid. He worked all day in the garage on various projects. Then he parked his chair at the end of the driveway for at least an hour. Our town hosts Apple Fest every year, complete with a car show. He chose not to enter. But all the cars were driving but and revving their engines for Ethan. He loved it.

Everyone got fresh air today. Avery left the house at just a little before 9:30 and got home more towards 7:00 pm. She worked hard, outside. All the dogs and even the rabbit were out today.

I was able to declutter a lot of stuff around the house. It sounds weird but I like to “putter” on weekends. Do a little of this and that. It was the perfect day for puttering.

Tomorrow I might exercise my ability to “make my own schedule”  and do a little bit of work…so I can cut a day short during the week. I really like the flexibility of making my own schedule. It’s was a good day.

Comments